2016/2017 Season Passes Now On Sale
Purchase today as prices increase on October 1st!
All of our season passes are Direct-To-Lift passes. No need to stop at the Ticket Counter each time.
Why Get A Season Pass?
Some people who enjoy skiing and boarding are hesitant about the idea of buying a season pass. Yet there are so many great reasons to buy them!
- Ski all season for one great price.
- FREE TUBING! Pass holders get free weeknight tubing for the pass holder and a friend! Available Wednesdays – Fridays, show your season pass at the tubing ticket window to get a FREE tubing pass for you and a FREE pass for a friend. *Not valid December 26, 2016 – January 2, 2017.
- Unlimited skiing for you and your family
- It’s the cheapest daily rate by far
- You pay back the season ticket after only 6 visits with a family of four based on standard lift ticket and other costs
- Resort Partner Discounts
- You can go whenever you feel like it without thinking about the cost
- You’ll ski and board more, and become better at everything—the better you get, the more fun you’ll have
- You’ll really get to know the friendly Nordic Mountain staff, and meet people and new friends on the slopes
- It will encourage you and your family to get out there and really enjoy winter– no more cabin fever!
- The pass comes with lots of VIP perks that save you more money and give you special privileges:
- Season Rentals are available for skis and ski boots. Season Pass holders receive a special discount.
To view the discount, please visit our Rental Page
- Bring-A-Friend Specials will be offered to you throughout the season. We will email you great offers to introduce your friends and other family members to our great sport. These offers will be made exclusively to our pass holders.
- Up-Front Parking is available only to season pass holders for $25 for the entire season. Purchase online or whenever you come to get your pass printed.